- MAKING A REFUGE LESSON:
All the students love it!!
- FIRST AID LESSON:
In this lesson th PE teacher tries to explain and provide students some basic knowledge of special situation shere first aid could save lifes:
First aid that we treat at TAmixa in the 3rd cycle of primary
- SURVIVAL SKILLS LESSON:
We explained some of the most importance (Some Survival skills)
0. Grow vegetables from seeds. This isn’t the easiest skill to master and you’ll need expert advice.
- Have local edible and medicinal plant foraging skills. This book is a must-have for foraging beginners.
- Knowledge of dietary needs and how to meet them using wild plants and game
- Make a fire and know fire safety
- Cook on an open fire
- Open a can of food with and without can opener (rub can lid ridge on cement and then pry open with knife)
- Be able to tell if food is too spoiled to eat
- How to safely use a knife
- How to shoot a sling shot
- How to hunt small game with snares, traps and sling shot
- How to fish and hunt, using a bow and gun when old enough
- How to clean fish and wild game
- Find water and identify if it’s safe to drink
- Filter and boil water to drink
- Basic first aid
- Basic hygiene practices
- Find or build a shelter in the wilderness
- How to stay warm, cool, and dry in the elements
- How, why and when to stay hidden
- Self defense
- How to make a basic weapon and how to use it
- Be able to run and walk a good distance and be in generally good shape
- How to climb a tree to get away from predators, get directional bearings, and hunt
- How to read a map and use a compass
- How to read the sky for directions, time and approaching bad weather
- Know where family and friends live if they need to find them
- How to sew so they can mend clothing or any fabric and even make things such as bags or scrap quilts
- How to barter and trade (Kids naturally do this with their toys so teach them at garage sales.)
- How to be responsible for themselves and to be aware of their surroundings at all times
- Have a natural curiosity and good problem solving skills
- Be hard working and a self starter and a family helper not a complainer!
- Have a strong faith in God (morals, memorize Bible verses, prayers, songs, and have a hope for heaven). Ultimately, everyone reaches a point in which their physical, mental, and emotional abilities are completely taxed. Spiritual survival can make the difference between giving up and finding strength from somewhere to hang in there, just one day at a time.